Recent content by proseox

  1. P

    Problem with UTF8 charset

    I have a problem with showing UTF8 chars In php.ini i changed the default charset to UTF8 and in my php files i wrote the header to UTF8 but the chars will not display in utf8 My exeoutput version: 1.7 Tested with trident and chromium - both didnt work
  2. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    OK. If anyone needs this too… I import a script and put the content to a textarea. UserMain Scripting function OpenDlgFile: String; begin Result := OpenFileDialog("Select a File to open", "*.*", "*.*", "All files (*.*)|*.*", ""); end; My PHP file contains this <?php echo '<a...
  3. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    It seems to be my solution 🙂 I will test some different files now. Many thanks!
  4. P

    Possible to open link in user browser? (SOLVED)

    Great! Thanks alot. I will test asap.
  5. P

    Possible to open link in user browser? (SOLVED)

    Is it possible to open a extern link in the users standard webbrowser and not in the application?
  6. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    I have tested now with trident and it is not working too. If i import a file which is compiled too the import works, but if i take a other file it doesnt work. Is there a need to write something in the scripting box like for export / saving files?
  7. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    Can you help with my problem? It’s really important.
  8. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    I’m using the chromium engine
  9. P

    Problem to open / import file in textarea (SOLVED)

    On localhost webserver its working , in exe file it isnt. I can import textfiles and show them in a textarea with the following code: My readfile.php <form action="index.php" method="POST"> <input name="file" type="file" />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="submit" value="Import File" />...
  10. P

    Problem saving file (SOLVED)

    Thanks alot. This works now for me: $data = $encoded ; $filename = exo_return_hescriptcom("UserMain.ExportMyFile", "Error"); include ("export.php"); echo $success; $fp = fopen($filename,'wb'); if(!$fp) echo 'Unable to create output file: '.$filename...
  11. P

    Problem saving file (SOLVED)

    I’ve tested all… now i have this code and i can save a file, but the file is empty $string = 'xxxxxxxxx'; header ('Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0'); header ('Content-Type: application/octet-stream'); header ('Content-Length: ' . strlen($string)); header...
  12. P

    Problem saving file (SOLVED)

    I get informations from a textarea, but i cant save the file. textarea = encode filename without extension is a textfield and my save button this is my php code $filename= exo_return_hescriptcom("UserMain.SaveDlgFile", "Error"); $encoded->Output($encoded, "F"); encoded is my text in...
Back
Top