Recent content by Modulo

  1. M

    Don´t know how to deactivate my license in order to transfer it to another computer

    I have installed HTML Executable ver 4.9 on Windows on 2 of my PCs. A couple days ago, I had to format one of the computers and lost the installation. I tried to reinstall HTML Executable and got the message “exceeded number os installation”. Since I can´t install it again, I´m trying to...
  2. M

    Different hardware-locked keys in the same publication

    Thanks for your reply. I still have a few questions: 1) Should I select the option “add unlock program” for each certificate? 2) What about nag screen at startup? How to configure the security profiles (condition: always; condition: trial mode; condition: registered mode; condition: following...
  3. M

    Different hardware-locked keys in the same publication

    I´m publicating an 8-module .exe file. Each module is independent from the others and sold independently. How is it possible to make one hardware-locked key for each module (so I can permit the end-user to acces individual modules while the others remain locked) and a global key (to acess all...
Back
Top