Recent content by c71

  1. C

    .XLSC saving with one EXE & loading in another EXE

    Okay so I would need to have only 1 version of the app with 1 set of VBA modules. I was hoping to have a ‘manager / technician’ and ‘end user’ version (the end user version having a limited subset of VBA modules) that could import from the ‘manager’ workbook cell data and formulas.
  2. C

    .XLSC saving with one EXE & loading in another EXE

    Using the new bundle option, is there a way to get the .XLSC saved from within one EXE to open / load in a 2nd EXE, without the VBA modules associated with the 1st? I attempted this; including the full set of VBA modules with the 1st EXE and then used a limited subset of modules when generating...
  3. C

    Examples of Excel add ins that use XLS Padlock

    Thanks received.
  4. C

    Which one is stronger and harder to be cracked XLS padlock versus DoneEx

    Thanks the code signing aspect is useful.
  5. C

    Examples of Excel add ins that use XLS Padlock

    It does not have to be an add-in, anything that uses XLS Padlock to protect Excel VBA and deploy. Usually the alternative would be in fact be an add-in with an accompanying installer, because that is the most familiar means of deployment.
  6. C

    Which one is stronger and harder to be cracked XLS padlock versus DoneEx

    I’m also trying to decide on whether to purchase. My thoughts are 1.) I see XLS Padlock released a new version today (news link below) that apparently separates the EXE from the data file and includes code signing. I wonder if that won’t be more secure if the VBA is isolated in the EXE...
  7. C

    Examples of Excel add ins that use XLS Padlock

    Are there examples of commercial Excel add ins that use XLS padlock?
Back
Top